V.I.P. Day PLUS
Private Time to Create a Customized Plan Plus Private & Group Calls (Includes Email Support for 6 mos, Private Facebook Community & Strategize Your Success)
Are you ready to deep dive into your business? Would you like help putting together a plan that will help you reach your goals? Are you looking for a community of like-minded people? Then Z&B Consulting, Inc.'s V.I.P. Day is PERFECT for you! The V.I.P. Day Program is designed to give you a quick ramp up to revenue producing solutions and provides email support for 6 months. Additionally, it provides Lifetime Discounts on Group & Private Coaching Calls, as well as future V.I.P. Days. Best of all, you're not on the journey alone. You'll find tons of great professionals in the Z&B Online Community that you can ask questions, learn from and celebrate with along the way.(NOTE: If you are a small business with more than one employee, a non profit, a church or a volunteer sports/parent organization, you're V.I.P. Day would be a 3-4 hour group or individual planning session.)
WHAT IS A V.I.P. DAY?
Glad you asked! V.I.P. Days are really awesome because they give you super focused private time with Strategy Rockstar Michelle Smith. You spend 4 hours digging deep and creating a plan for your business. Each clients plan is different and customized to the unique needs of their business at the time of the session. Prior to the big day, homework is done to ensure that you and Michelle are laser-focused during your session. Afterwards, Michelle spends time finalizing your plan so it's ready for you to begin executing. Once your plan is complete, Michelle helps keep you on task and accountable to your plan. You can email Michelle questions and post questions for fellow professionals in the Private Facebook Group. You also get email support and 1 private coaching call and 2 group calls per month for the next 6 months to ask questions and go deeper on things in your plan.
WHO'S IT FOR?
Whether you’re just starting your business, trying to take your side-gig to full-time, or have been in business for a while but are stuck on how to grow, Z&B's V.I.P. Day can help you get on the right track. It's perfect for those who are ready to go deep and are looking for a road map to success paired with an expert by their side so they can spend less time figuring things out and more time getting things done. With a V.I.P. Day, you get Michelle's 1:1 attention the day you build your plan and then carry the plan out on your own. You have access to email support to ask questions during the 6 months after. Those looking to get 1:1 support as they carry out their plan should choose the V.I.P. Day PLUS which includes coaching calls each month for the next year.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- V.I.P. Day: Create a plan for success in your private 4 hours session with Strategy Rockstar Michelle Smith.
- Private & Group Calls: One 60 min private call per month and 2 group calls per month to ask questions and adapt your plan throughout the next 6 months.
- Monthly Mastermind Sessions: Done virtually, these brainstorming sessions with other like minded professionals are a perfect way to get feedback on various parts of your business, as well as learn from the topics that others bring to the table.
- Email Support (6 mo): Keep your progress moving between calls by asking questions to Michelle via email.
- Private Facebook Community: Post questions any time to get support, feedback and advice from the members of this client exclusive Facebook community, as well as from Z&B Facebook Group Mentors. Z&B Facebook Group Mentors guide people to Michelle's resources that answer their questions and reach out to Michelle when needed for additional guidance.
- Strategize Your Success E-Course: Get everything out of your head and into a plan with this step-by-step program. You have immediate access to all the materials which include videos, pdf chapters from the book and sample resources so you can do a chapter/video per week or do a bunch at once. Additionally, lifetime access is included so you can do the materials again and again as your business grows and changes.
- Jumpstart Your Future E-Course: This course walks you through the steps Michelle uses when developing plans for her clients in a V.I.P. Day. Since businesses can shift from time to time, you have lifetime access to use the materials again and again to plan for your business.
- Success Binder: Keep all your Z&B resources in one place for easy access and reference.
My Book: Be Strategic, Be Intentional, Be Successful- Enjoy a paperback copy with personalized greeting. Additionally a pdf version of each chapter is included in the Strategize Your Success E-course so you can complete the materials again and again as your business grows and changes.
- Best Summer Yet Event: Each spring, we take time to plan for the summer ahead and ensure we're able to accomplish our business goals while also doing the things we love and enjoy. We also learn to navigate the scheduling challenges that occur. One ticket is included for you to use during your first year of enrollment. In future years, you can purchase a ticket at the discounted client rate. You'll also receive a special 50% off code that you can share with all your friends because everything is more fun when you do it with others.
- Online Portal: An online dashboard where you can access all the elements included in your program.
- Lifetime Discounts on Private Calls & V.I.P. Days: One-on-one time with Strategy Rockstar Michelle Smith when you need to look deeper into an aspect of your business. Whether it's something as simple as prioritizing the items on your to-do list, or something more involved like figuring out what to say on a sales call, having an expert at your side to talk through the situation can expedite things and eliminate pitfalls. There is no limit to the number of calls or V.I.P. Days you can schedule.
I’m Michelle Smith of Z & B Consulting, Inc. For 20 years I supported various small businesses, non-profit organizations, day cares and private schools with their strategies and processes to obtain and retain more customers. But working for someone else while also trying to balance being a wife and mother isn’t easy, so I became an entrepreneur and founded Z & B Consulting in 2014. Family is very important to me -- so much so that I named my company after my sons Zach and Ben. By founding my own business, I was able to achieve a work/life balance through working smarter, not just harder. Implementing the relationship building strategies I’d mastered during my career enabled me to obtain the money AND time to enjoy the things I love with the people I love. It is my personal mission to help my clients do the same. I help small businesses, entrepreneurs and non-profit organizations of all kinds overcome obstacles by teaching them to utilize the right tools, resources and methods to grow their business. I know that creating and implementing the right strategies might seem overwhelming and often scares people from focusing on it. That’s why I make business strategy fun and easy, and take my clients back to a time when learning was exciting. I earned my bachelors from Purdue University and I am a business coach, consultant, trainer and speaker. My husband Scott and I reside in the Chicago suburbs with our two boys. If you would like to learn more about how I can help you achieve your business goals (without sacrificing your personal goals!) through strategy and relationship building, I would love to hear from you. Schedule a complimentary Business Clarity Call today at www.zandbconsulting.com/schedule-a-call.