Consulting- Ongoing Support
Create a personalized plan for your team's success then meet monthly for guidance as you execute the plan (includes Online Academy & In-Person Community)
Bring a Strategy Rockstar in as part of your team! During our time together, we'll create a plan for the next 6 or 12 months and then work closely as you carry out the plan. Then, I'll be at your side as you navigate the twists and turns that come along the way. In addition to email and text support, you're organization will also receive full access to the Z&B Online Academy for extra guidance and support. And......as an extra benefit to you and your team, your organization receives copies of my book 'Be Strategic, Be Intentional, Be Successful' and Lifetime Access to the Jumpstart Your Future course which guides you through developing a plan of action after you're enrollment expires. Plus, you can send staff to our Quarterly Retreats each year you are enrolled as well as receive continued support once your enrollment expires through Z&B's Group Coaching Calls and the Z&B Facebook Community.
WHAT IS A PLANNING SESSION?
Glad you asked! PLANNING SESSIONS are really awesome because they give you and your staff/volunteer team super focused private time with Strategy Rockstar Michelle Smith. You spend 4 hours digging deep and creating a plan. Each organization's plan is different and customized to their unique needs at the time of the session. Prior to the session, homework is done to ensure that the team and Michelle are laser-focused during your session. After the session, Michelle spends time finalizing your plan so it's ready for you to begin executing. Once your plan is complete, you meet with Michelle for up to 2 hrs 1 time per month to ask questions and adapt the plan. Michelle also helps keep you on task and accountable to your plan.
WHAT'S IN THE ONLINE ACADEMY?
In the Online Academy, Michelle Smith walks you through many of the things that are sure to come up (or already have) in your business. You'll find short videos and worksheets that can be done in small chunks of time in the comfort of your home. Michelle breaks concepts down so they are easy to understand and to tackle. The online academy also comes with access to a private Facebook Community, Group Coaching Calls and the Strategize Your Success Ecourse- A step-by-step program designed to quickly get your business on the right path to success!
WHO IS IT FOR?
Whether you’re a small business, non profit, church or volunteer sport or parent organization, Z&B's Ongoing Consulting may be perfect for you. It's for those who are looking for a road map to success paired with an expert by their side so they can spend less time figuring things out and more time getting things done. The Ongoing Consulting Program is designed to give you a quick ramp up to revenue producing solutions. It also gives you support after your enrollment by providing Lifetime Access to the Online Academy and Group Coaching Calls, Lifetime Support from the Z&B Facebook Community and a Lifetime Discount on Strategy Sessions.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Planning Session: You and your staff/volunteer team will create a customized plan for success in a private 4 hour strategy session with Strategy Rockstar Michelle Smith. The plan can be for an upcoming project or event or an overall plan for various departments. Additionally, the 4 hour session can be broken down into two 2 hour sessions or a 1 hour and 3 hour session. Those looking for hands on assistance can substitute 1 hour of their planning session time for 2 hours of hands on work.
- Strategy Sessions: Get support as you carry out your plan during 1-2 hour strategy sessions. One session is included per month. The sessions are used to review the plan, adapt it as needed and further develop tasks on the plan. They can be done in-person or via phone or video call.
- Email & Text Support: Keep your progress moving between calls by asking questions to Michelle via email or text.
- Success Binder: Keep all your Z&B resources in one place for easy access and reference.
- Jumpstart Your Future Course: You have lifetime access so you can use the materials again and again to plan for your business after you finish working with Z&B Consulting, Inc.
- Lifetime Discounts on Strategy Sessions: This private time with Michelle helps when you need to look deeper into an aspect of your business. Whether it's something as simple as prioritizing the items on your to-do list, or something more involved like figuring out the best low cost marketing options, having an expert at your side to talk through the situation can expedite things and eliminate pitfalls.
- Access to the Online Academy: You'll find TONS of short videos and worksheets that can be done in small chunks of time in the comfort of your home. Check out the 'bundled classes' below to see the listing of current courses. New courses are always being added.
Access to the Z&B Facebook Community: You can post questions anytime to get support, feedback and advice from Michelle and the members of this exclusive Facebook community. And....the more active you are, the more people will see you as an expert in your field, and you'll have a new built in group of referral partners!
- My Book: Be Strategic, Be Intentional, Be Successful – with a personalized greeting for up to 15 people on your team. Additionally, a copy of each chapter will be included in the weekly emails so you can complete the material again and again as your business grows and changes. Extra books are available for purchase.
- Strategize Your Success Video Ecourse: A brief video is automatically sent each Monday that guides you through the book and expands upon the concepts, one chapter at a time.
- Quarterly Two Day Retreats: Review the past quarter and plan for the quarter ahead ensuring you stay on track to meet your goals. You'll also mastermind with other professionals. Three 2- day retreats are included for 1 staff person each year you are enrolled. Food is provided at both days. Additional staff may be sent for an additional fee, provided space is available.
- Monthly Group Coaching Calls: Get your questions answered and learn from the questions of others. Listen to the recordings again when needed. You have lifetime access to these calls which means you can start using them upon enrollment and continue using them once you've finished your package.
NEED EXTRA SUPPORT? WHY NOT ENROLL IN ONGOING CONSULTING PLUS!
You get everything provided in the "Ongoing Support" program PLUS, Michelle spends additional time before your monthly meetings to strategize for your next month, as well as time after the meetings to followup. This additional support and direction from Michelle is a great addition for executives who prefer to spend their time elsewhere or to simply have someone else do it. For those who prefer to prepare for the monthly meetings, the additional time can be used for a two hour staff in-service or to meet twice a month instead of monthly or to have the Z&B team do administrative or marketing tasks for you.
NEED ONE TIME SUPPORT WITH A BIG PROJECT? OR MAYBE SOME TRAINING?
Looking to take on a big initiative? Why not have Michelle guide your team along the way? Here are just a few ideas of projects she can lead your staff and board through: Marketing Plans, Strategic Plans, Membership/Client Growth & Retention Plans, Fundraising Plans, Special Event Plans, Website Conversion, Database Conversion, Customer Service Standards. Additionally, Michelle is available to provide 1:1 and group training for your staff, board and clients on a variety of topics. She can also be a keynote speaker for your upcoming event. (Click to learn more) If you're in One Time Support, email Michelle ([email protected]) to discuss your project. Pricing varies based on the project and payment plans are available with a discount given to those who pay in full.
I’m Michelle Smith of Z & B Consulting, Inc. For 20 years I supported various small businesses, non-profit organizations, day cares and private schools with their strategies and processes to obtain and retain more customers. But working for someone else while also trying to balance being a wife and mother isn’t easy, so I became an entrepreneur and founded Z & B Consulting in 2014. Family is very important to me -- so much so that I named my company after my sons Zach and Ben. By founding my own business, I was able to achieve a work/life balance through working smarter, not just harder. Implementing the relationship building strategies I’d mastered during my career enabled me to obtain the money AND time to enjoy the things I love with the people I love. It is my personal mission to help my clients do the same. I help small businesses, entrepreneurs and non-profit organizations of all kinds overcome obstacles by teaching them to utilize the right tools, resources and methods to grow their business. I know that creating and implementing the right strategies might seem overwhelming and often scares people from focusing on it. That’s why I make business strategy fun and easy, and take my clients back to a time when learning was exciting. I earned my bachelors from Purdue University and I am a business coach, consultant, trainer and speaker. My husband Scott and I reside in the Chicago suburbs with our two boys. If you would like to learn more about how I can help you achieve your business goals (without sacrificing your personal goals!) through strategy and relationship building, I would love to hear from you. Schedule a complimentary Business Clarity Call today at www.zandbconsulting.com/schedule-a-call.