Coaching Club 2.0 Program
Quarterly Retreats, In-Person Community & Group Coaching (Includes Strategize Your Success, Academy, In-Person Community PLUS Quarterly Retreats/Group Coaching)
Are you looking for 1:1 coaching with a minimal investment of time and money? Are you striving to be proactive in your business and intentional about the actions you take? Are you looking for a community of like-minded people? Z&B Consulting, Inc.'s Coaching Club 2.0 Program is PERFECT for you! You receive all the great online resources available in the Academy PLUS you'll get to attend Quarterly retreats, Co-Working Days and Group Coaching Calls. You'll also get the Jumpstart Your Future course which guides you through developing a plan of action to use during the time you are enrolled.
WHAT IS A CO-WORKING DAY?
Glad you asked! Co-Working Days are really cool because they give you a chance to get live on-the-spot coaching from Strategy Rockstar Michelle Smith for a fraction of what you would pay in a private coaching session. You also have a community of fellow professionals to ask questions and get opinions from. Since many of them may fit the description of your ideal client, their feedback is invaluable!
WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN CO-WORKING DAYS?
You have the month to tackle the resources in the Online Academy and to continue the work you were doing at Co-Working Day. You also have a chance to get on a Group Coaching Call and ask additional questions.
WHAT'S IN THE ONLINE ACADEMY?
In the Online Academy, Michelle Smith walks you through many of the things that are sure to come up (or already have) in your business. You'll find short videos and worksheets that can be done in small chunks of time in the comfort of your home. Michelle breaks concepts down so they are easy to understand and to tackle. The online academy also comes with access to a Private Facebook Group and the Strategize Your Success ecourse- A step-by-step program designed to quickly get your business on the right path to success!
WHO IS IT FOR?
Whether you’re just starting your business, trying to take your side-gig to full-time, or have been in business for a while but are stuck on how to grow, Z&B's Coaching Club 2.0 Program can help you get on the right track. It's perfect for those who are able to block time into their schedule and who are looking for a road map to success paired with an expert to ask questions and an in-person community. The academy is designed to help you plan and execute revenue producing solutions and to add on private coaching when the need arises and the time is right for your business.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Quarterly Two Day Retreats: Review the past quarter and plan for the quarter ahead ensuring you stay on track to meet your goals. You'll also mastermind with other professionals. A two day retreat is included for each quarter you are enrolled. Food is provided at both days.
- Monthly Group Coaching Calls: Get your questions answered and learn from the questions of others. Listen to the recordings again when needed. One group coaching call is included for each month you are enrolled.
- Success Binder: Keep all your Z&B resources in one place for easy access and reference.
- Jumpstart Your Future Course: Develop an action plan so you have a map to focus on during the time you are enrolled. You have lifetime access so you can use the materials again and again to plan for your business.
- Monthly Co-Working Days: Bring projects and get on-the-spot coaching. You’ll also have the chance to ask other professionals your questions and get their thoughts. One co-working day is included for each month you are enrolled.
- Discounts on Private Calls: This private time with Michelle helps when you need to look deeper into an aspect of your business. Whether it's something as simple as prioritizing the items on your to-do list, or something more involved like figuring out what to say on a sales call, having an expert at your side to talk through the situation can expedite things and eliminate pitfalls.
Access to the Online Academy: You'll find TONS of short videos and worksheets that can be done in small chunks of time in the comfort of your home. Check out the 'bundled classes' below to see the listing of current courses. New courses are always being added.
Access to the Facebook Group: You can post questions anytime to get support, feedback and advice from Michelle and the members of this exclusive Facebook group. And....the more active you are, the more people will see you as an expert in your field, and you'll have a new built in group of referral partners!
- My Book: Be Strategic, Be Intentional, Be Successful – with a personalized greeting. Additionally, a copy of each chapter will be included in the weekly emails so you can complete the material again and again as your business grows and changes.
- Strategize Your Success Video Ecourse: A brief video is automatically sent each Monday that guides you through the book and expands upon the concepts, one chapter at a time.
I’m Michelle Smith of Z & B Consulting, Inc. For 20 years I supported various small businesses, non-profit organizations, day cares and private schools with their strategies and processes to obtain and retain more customers. But working for someone else while also trying to balance being a wife and mother isn’t easy, so I became an entrepreneur and founded Z & B Consulting in 2014. Family is very important to me -- so much so that I named my company after my sons Zach and Ben. By founding my own business, I was able to achieve a work/life balance through working smarter, not just harder. Implementing the relationship building strategies I’d mastered during my career enabled me to obtain the money AND time to enjoy the things I love with the people I love. It is my personal mission to help my clients do the same. I help small businesses, entrepreneurs and non-profit organizations of all kinds overcome obstacles by teaching them to utilize the right tools, resources and methods to grow their business. I know that creating and implementing the right strategies might seem overwhelming and often scares people from focusing on it. That’s why I make business strategy fun and easy, and take my clients back to a time when learning was exciting. I earned my bachelors from Purdue University and I am a business coach, consultant, trainer and speaker. My husband Scott and I reside in the Chicago suburbs with our two boys. If you would like to learn more about how I can help you achieve your business goals (without sacrificing your personal goals!) through strategy and relationship building, I would love to hear from you. Schedule a complimentary Business Clarity Call today at www.zandbconsulting.com/schedule-a-call.